Monday, March 7, 2011

March News


Hello all-

  Spring Break is right around the corner and the kids will be home for a little over a week. I am very excited because my time is very limited with them right now and I have a feeling Gabe thinks the same way as I do!

  Its offical Taylor has lost 4 teeth now and she has to chew with her back teeth! She is way too cute!
Brody keeps trying to wiggle his teeth to make them loose so he can be just like his sister!

    Here is a photo of Taylor and her missing teeth!!


  We just went to the Monster Truck Show and the kids had a blast. The four of us went down to the Sprint Center and the kids were in awww of the big buildings down town. We had a blast!!

     The monster truck track!

      The kids had a blast but I bet you cant tell!

        Monster truck doing its tricks!

     Gabe and the kids outside the Sprint Center!   
     They are the little speck in the middle! LOL

 


       We will have more to come as the weather gets nicer!


Love you all and miss you!
Gabe, Jerren,Taylor and Brody

2 comments:

  1. I can remember when we would drive the kids through KC on the way to our house and they would call the tall buildings castles or palaces. I am glad you are exposing them to the world outside of Overland Park!LOL Also glad you enjoyed the monster trucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buildings in KC are way bigger then the ones here in Rochester. I loved seeing the Monster trucks show live when I was a kid. Looks like good times.

    ReplyDelete