Day Number One For The Kids!
They both were very excited to get the school year started!
Now Mommy and Daddy not so sure!
Mommy and Daddy got to walk them in and get them settled!
Taylor in her first grade seat!
Brody in his Kindergarten seat!
Its amazing to me how fast they have grown. Just yesterday I was changing diapers and now watching them both go to school everyday.
I just love to hear the stories of what they have learned at school that day and to see their faces in the morning ready to go off to school and learn more!!
They are both doing great and love learning! Although they are complaining they are board right now! We keep telling them it will get harder that it is all about practicing right now!
It is very bitter sweet for me as I am working all the time now and never get to see them. We are making it tho and day by day we are getting closer to our goal! That is what keeps us going!
I am very proud of our family right now!
Love you all and will blog soon!




Aww...they're so cute!
ReplyDelete